EcDatasheet.CoM

Microsoft Outlook global large-scale downtime

Beijing time on March 8 morning news, Microsoft e-mail client Outlook suffered a large-scale downtime on Tuesday, thousands of users complained that they could not log in properly, resulting in the inability to receive and send e-mail.
In response, a Microsoft spokesperson has confirmed that some users are unable to log into Outlook, and Microsoft is currently investigating the matter. It is reported that this downtime affects Outlook global users, users in the UK, Europe and the United States are unable to log in.
According to Down Detector data from the downtime monitoring website, 60% of users who have experienced Outlook failures cannot log in to their email accounts, and the remaining 40% are not accessible to Outlook websites.
In response, many Outlook users complained about the problem on social networking sites. One of the users said: “I have several accounts for doing business. If I can‘t reply to the mail on time, I may lose these services.”